September is the chance to roll out of the dull winter of slides and spring into a new, fresh way of presenting using Prezi. We work day in and day out with presenters using Prezi to better connect with their audiences and share their ideas and we'd like to bring you into the loop. The Spring Sessions will be hosted by:
As the founder of Prezi Training & Design, Kris has spent the last 4 years training presenters to help make the transition to not just using Prezi but also learning how to 'think' Prezi and make awesome presentations.
As a designer, over the last 3 years Julia has created Prezis for global brands like Johnson & Johnson, Rio Tinto and Visa all the way to start up businesses and keynote speakers. She is part of the design team that Prezi has tagged as one of the best in the world.
Over 45 minutes, each session will:
- Present an overview of Prezi from its birth in Budapest to being used by over 40 million people worldwide
- Show how Prezi can present information in a way our brain remembers more easily
- Look at 2 real life case studies of slides to Prezi and see what took place
- Share 5 of our best tips that will help you on your way to make great presentation using Prezi
- Close out with a Q&A session to allow you to ask an expert your own Prezi questio
There is no charge for the session. Find a date below and register below.